IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT YOUR BILL: The amount of time you have to pay your CoServ bill has been adjusted. Please make sure to pay your balance due by the date listed on your account statement to avoid late fees and possible service interruptions. For details, click here.
Beware of scammers representing themselves as payment services! CoServ payments should only be made through the formats listed below. CoServ offers a variety of payment options, including E-Bill subscription through your CoServ account.
“No fee” payment options:
- Automatic bank draft: Account balance drafted from your savings/checking account monthly
- Online: Pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card
- Online bill-pay through your bank: Most banks provide free bill-pay services, giving you complete control of your monthly payment. Allow 5-7 days for CoServ to receive payment. Please update your CoServ utility account number on your bank's bill-pay system if you move from one CoServ address to another.
- By Phone: Members and Customers can pay by calling 1-800-807-3891.
- Rolling Average Billing: (bank draft required): For residential Members with 12 months CoServ service and a zero balance.
- By mail: Send your check or money order with the payment stub to CoServ, P.O. Box 650785, Dallas, TX 75265-0785.
“Fee-based” payment option:
- Authorized Pay Locations: Cash payments only, and a $1.50 fee applies. (NOTE: Walmart is not an authorized payment location. Payments made at Walmart take 3-5 business days to post to your account.) Download a PDF of the locations or view the locations on an interactive map.