Beware of scammers representing themselves as payment services! CoServ payments should only be made through the formats listed below. CoServ offers a variety of payment options, including E-Bill subscription through your myecogridaccount.
“No fee” payment options:
- Automatic bank draft: Your account balance is drafted from your savings/checking account monthly.
- Online: Pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. A limit of $1,500 per transaction applies.
- Online bill-pay through your bank: Most banks provide free bill-pay services, giving you complete control of your monthly payment. Allow 5-7 days for CoServ to receive payment. Please update your CoServ utility account number on your bank's bill-pay system if you move from one CoServ address to another.
- By Phone: Members and Customers can pay by calling 1-800-807-3891. A limit of $1,500 per transaction applies.
- Rolling Average Billing: (bank draft required): For residential Members with 12 months CoServ service and a zero balance.
- By mail: Send your check or money order with the payment stub to CoServ, P.O. Box 650785, Dallas, TX 75265-0785.
“Fee-based” payment option:
- Authorized Pay Locations: Cash payments only, and a $1.50 fee applies. (NOTE: Walmart is not an authorized payment location. Payments made at Walmart take 3-5 business days to post to your account.) Download a PDF of the locations or view the locations on an interactive map.