Make no mistake—this business isn’t like other retail electric providers. As a cooperative, we are owned by the people we serve…Members like you.
Before reaching decisions, we ask the question, “What would benefit the Members?” That may be hard to believe in this what’s-in-it-for-me society, but it’s true. No matter where you look at CoServ Electric, from our field personnel to our office Employees, we put you first.
Learn more about your cooperative and how you benefit as a Member:
- History of CoServ Electric—Travel back to when it all began. Here’s a bird’s-eye view of our major milestones from 1937 through today.
- Principles—We run this company with the guidance of the seven cooperative principles. Find out what they are, and how they help us make you happy.
- Membership Benefits—Stable rates. High satisfaction. Money back in your pocket. Those are just a few of the perks you receive with CoServ Electric as your provider.
- Membership Requirements—Find out the prerequisites to membership in this cooperative.
- Board of Directors—Meet the local residents you elect to oversee CoServ’s operations. Then see a map of the areas we serve, and discover which director represents your community.
- Annual Meetings—You’re invited to the party of the year! (At least, it is in our eyes.) Each June, we dish out BBQ, door prizes and face-to-face conversations with our leaders.
- Annual Reports—No boring nonsense here. In a reader-friendly format, you’ll learn all the ways we improved your cooperative last year—and how we focused on issues important to you.
- Texas Co-op Power Magazine—Each edition is chockfull of conservation advice, safety tips and industry commentary from our CEO.
- Company FAQ—We combined your burning questions with our honest answers. It’s all you’ve ever wondered about CoServ—in an easy-to-understand nutshell.