Please view the About Your Bill page to read about the billing process and terms.
Beware of scammers representing themselves as payment services! CoServ payments should only be made through the formats listed below. CoServ offers a variety of payment options, and you can subscribe to E-Bill through a CoServ Online account.
“No fee” payment options:
- Automatic bank draft: Without you lifting a finger, we electronically draft your account balance from your savings/checking account each month.
- Rolling Average Billing (bank draft required): For residential Members with 12 months CoServ service and a zero balance.
- By mail: Send your check or money order to CoServ, P.O. Box 650785, Dallas, TX 75265-0785.
- In person: Come to 7701 S Stemmons between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We accept cash, check or money order and have a convenient night depository.
- Online bill-pay through your bank: Most banks provide free bill-pay services, giving you complete control of your monthly payment. Allow 5-7 days for CoServ to receive payment. Please update if you move from one CoServ address to another.
“Fee-based” payment options:
- Remote Pay Locations: Cash payments only, and a $1.50 fee applies. See our Web site for locations.
- Pay on CoServ.com: Use an electronic check or credit/debit card—a $3.95 fee per transaction applies. A limit of $750.00 per transaction also applies.
- Pay by phone: Available 24/7, you can pay by phone by calling 1-800-807-3891—a $3.95 fee per transaction applies. A limit of $750.00 per transaction also applies.
We want to meet the needs of the residents in our service area, and the CoServ Charitable Foundation (funded through Member, Customer and Employee generosity) donates tens of thousands of dollars every quarter to three area social services agencies that use the funds to assist CoServ Members who need assistance during tough times.
To discuss financial assistance, we ask that you contact these agencies directly, as their counselors are specially trained to assess your family’s needs, and most importantly, they can provide resources regarding employment, job training, food pantries, healthcare, and more. Below are the agencies’ contact information and hours of operation:
Frisco Family Services
P.O. Box 1387
8780 Third St.
Frisco, TX 75034
9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Wednesday
Christian Community Action
200 S Mill St.
Lewisville, TX 75067
9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Allen Community Outreach
801 E. Main St.
Allen, TX 75002
Community Lifeline Center
1601 W. University Drive, Suite B
McKinney, TX 75069
Community Services Inc.
P.O. Box 612
401 E Sixth Ave.
Corsicana, TX 75110
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
For CoServ Electric Members in Wise County:
Texas Neighborhood Services
522 Palo Pinto Street
PO Box 1045
Weatherford, TX 76086
Monica Barfield (817) 598-5753 or Sunny Erwin (817) 598-5766—email@example.com
For CoServ Electric Members in Cooke County:
Volunteers in Service to Others (VISTO)
1401 Southland Drive
PO Box 607
Gainesville, TX 76241
Contact: Michelle Baldwin (940)668-6403—firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Weather Service, Dallas/Ft. Worth is the official heat advisory notification site for North Texas. The National Weather Service defines a heat advisory as follows: maximum heat indices of 105* or higher for two or more consecutive days, with a minimum night temperature of 78* or warmer. During the months of May through October, CoServ Electric will access The National Weather Service's website no later than 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday to determine if a heat advisory alert has been issued for any county located within CoServ Electric's service area. CoServ Electric will check The National Weather Service's Web site at one-hour intervals throughout the day on any day for which there exists a potential for a heat advisory alert. CoServ Electric will not disconnect electric service on a day that it has confirmed that a heat advisory alert has been posted on The National Weather Service's website for any county located within CoServ Electric's service area.
On a day when the previous day’s highest temperature did not exceed 32*F, and the temperature is predicted to remain below 32*F for the next 24 hours, or when the average of the temperatures is below 32*F for a 24 hour period anywhere in our service area (both electric and gas), CoServ will not disconnect a customer until the utility ascertains that no life-threatening condition exists in the customer’s household, or would exist, because of disconnection during severe weather conditions. These will be determined by The National Weather Service reports.