It’s our responsibility to keep the lights on. Our core business objective is to reliably deliver quality electric service to you ... at a low-cost, coupled with outstanding customer service. CoServ designs, builds, and maintains this system with you in mind—knowing that you count on us. Each department strives to ensure your satisfaction, but we also recognize the need for new technology, a systematic approach, and trained Employees dedicated to Power Quality & Reliability (PQ&R). Learn more:
- Report an Outage—Notify us promptly so we can dispatch service crews faster and restore your electric service.
- Power Quality Program—Have you experienced an unexplained outage or fluctuation? Learn how our experienced technicians can work with you to enhance the power quality in your home or business.
- Adverse Voltage Protection—Adverse voltage is an abnormal change in voltage, known as a sag when the voltage dips or a spike when the voltage rises; learn how you can protect your home/business and electrical appliances within from this phenomenon.
- Vegetation Management—Our certified arborist and Operations Employees work to reduce/prevent outages from trees, shrubs, and vegetation creating unsafe situations with our infrastructure.
- ERCOT—Managing electric service availability for 23 million customers is certainly a tall task. See what ERCOT does to ensure CoServ and other providers can focus on delivery of electric service.
- Member Communications—Every type of collateral we mail to our Members is available for your quick reference if you can’t locate the original.
The benefits of PQ&R are for all of us, in the form of cost savings, increased Employee and public safety, and most importantly, enhanced Member satisfaction as CoServ strives to become a PQ&R industry leader.