The CoServ eCoGrid: a new CoServ Electric distribution technology initiative. The initiative, once complete, will consist of a robust two-way communications network, advanced metering, distribution automation and personal energy management applications. To learn more about the project, check out the:
- Cyber Security—Explore how CoServ values and protects all Member information and proprietary data, and the lengths we go to prevent security issues while ensuring we follow all privacy regulations.
- Meter Accuracy and Meter Displays—View the advanced meter settings and displays (residential and commercial).
- Nonstandard Metering Service—Members may choose to opt out of standard metering service. Click on the link to learn how.
- Resources and Studies—Many media reports and Internet sites about advanced meters are inaccurate. View studies from the PUC and other reputable sources. Review CoServ's own testing and videos to ensure that you have the correct information about the CoServ eCoGrid.
- Myths vs Facts—Misunderstanding advanced technology can lead to the emergence of urban legends. The case is no different with smart meters. Read the facts about the benefits of a modernized electric grid to consumers like you.
By April 2013, most of CoServ Electric's 152,000+ Members had received advanced meters.