Reducing the amount of energy used in your home is easier than ever when conservation efforts pay you back. That's why CoServ is pleased to offer the comprehensive 2015 Residential Rebate Program.
- Air Conditioner Rebate—If your unit is ready to be replaced, we’ve added a $100 rebate for 15-SEER units and a $200 rebate for units rated 16-SEER and higher. Upgrade and watch the energy savings begin. View application.
- Heat Pump Rebate—Members who replace existing HVAC equipment (in electric-only, single-family homes) are eligible to receive a $150 rebate for a 15 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump (with an HSPF of 8.2 or more) and a $300 rebate for a 16 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump (or higher) with an HSPF of 9.0 or more. View application.
- Heat Pump Water Heater Rebate—Take advantage of a $200 rebate by purchasing and installing a high-efficiency heat pump water heater (2.00 EF or higher). Per ENERGY STAR®, these units are up to 200 percent more efficient than a standard electric water heater. View application.
- HVAC Tune-up Rebate—This popular rebate requires residential Members to have an energy assessment performed on their home. Upon completion, participating Members are eligible to receive up to a $50 rebate on an HVAC tune-up performed by a qualified service professional.View application.
- LED Rebate —Residential Members who replace inefficient lighting in their home with Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are eligible to receive a rebate of $2.50 per bulb with a $75 cap per Member. Members must provide a receipt for verification purposes. View application.
- Pool Pump Rebate (High Efficiency Variable Speed)—In addition to the $150 rebate, these pumps lower energy use by as much as 75 percent. Replace your existing pump with a qualified variable speed unit. View application.
- Solar Energy Rebate—CoServ supports interconnected co-generation with net metering—per the terms of our Tariff. CoServ offers a $1,000 rebate on solar generation (minimum 2 kW DC installation) until allocated funds are depleted. View application.
- Wi-Fi Thermostat Rebate—Purchase a programmable Wi-Fi-enabled thermostat and receive a $25 rebate. Per ENERGY STAR, these devices can save you $180 annually and start at about $120. View application.
- Tax Credits, Deductions and Programs—Research a variety of tax credits and deductions available for residential and commercial consumers.