Whether you’re trying to save money or protect the environment, energy conservation doesn’t need to be difficult. Get started today with these easy tips and tools:
- Energy-Saving Tips—Short on cash? Browse through tips that offer the biggest bang for your conservation buck.
- Pool Heater Efficiency—Don’t let your swimming pool put a drain on your budget. Instead, learn how to reduce those heating costs with a pool cover and energy-efficient heater.
- Self-Help Energy Audit—Here’s a do-it-yourself checklist to pinpoint—and repair—energy-wasters.
- Kids Zone—Introduce your children to this interactive playground, where they’ll learn the ins and outs of energy, safety and conservation.
- TogetherWeSave—Find out how the little changes add up by upgrading your gas and electric appliances, adding insulation, adjusting your gas or electric water heater, installing CFLs, and sealing the cracks.