Whether you’re trying to save money or protect the environment, energy conservation doesn't need to be difficult. Get started today with these easy tools and tips:
- Residential Tips—Short on cash? Browse through tips that offer the biggest bang for your conservation buck.
- Commercial Tips—If you’re a commercial or industrial Member, we’ve got just the thing to help you save electricity…and money.
- Pool Heater Efficiency—Don’t let your swimming pool put a drain on your budget. Instead, learn how to reduce those heating costs with a pool cover and energy-efficient heater.
- EnergyLine Newsletter—This free newsletter focuses on issues important to commercial and industrial Members.
- Self-Help Energy Audit—Here’s a do-it-yourself checklist to pinpoint—and repair—energy-wasters.
- TogetherWeSave—Find out how the little changes add up by upgrading your appliances, adding insulation, adjusting your water heater, installing CFLs, and sealing the cracks.
- Kids Zone—Introduce your children to this interactive playground, where they’ll learn the ins and outs of energy, safety and conservation.
To further reduce your carbon footprint, read about interconnecting your own power through solar panels, wind turbines or fuel cells. Then, find out how CoServ is "thinking green" with our Residential Wind Energy Rate.