Do you ever feel like utility bills are eating away at your business’ budget? If so, you need CoServ’s free EnergyLine newsletter. It arrives via e-mail once a month chock full of conservation advice and industry articles so you can make the most of your membership.
Note: This newsletter focuses on issues important to commercial and industrial Members. If you’re a residential Member, check out our residential energy-saving tips or self-help home energy assessment instead.
When you sign up for CoServ EnergyLine, you’ll also gain access to QuestLine®, a service that includes:
- An online library of energy-efficiency suggestions, facility operation hints and power quality recommendations. Browse by topic or keyword.
- Energy assessment tools, including a fuel cost, motor, and a carbon footprint calculator.
- Ask the Expert—get assistance from qualified engineers, research librarians, technologists and business professionals. They’re all available at no cost to answer your questions.
- Industry benchmarks, where you can find the latest data on heating, cooling, lighting and ventilation for companies in your field.
- Facility assessment wizard that can lower your energy costs, increase efficiency, and improve your bottom line.
- Archived newsletters so you can catch up on previous issues.
Sign up now at the QuestLine Web site. Remember, it’s totally free, as our way of helping you keep electricity costs under control.