BY NICHOLAS SAKELARIS
CoServ’s SmartHub is up and running!
This new online and mobile account experience is part of a major billing, payment and outage system conversion that will allow CoServ to serve you better and faster. With SmartHub, you can manage your account, view and pay bills, check real-time energy usage, report service issues and receive important updates.
To register for SmartHub, customers will need their new CoServ account numbers.
Here are some helpful links:
Bill payment options include:
- Online banking: If you manually make payments every month via your bank, you’ll need to update your CoServ payment information at your bank with your new account number and a new address: P.O. Box 734803 Dallas, TX 75373-4803.
- By mail: If you mail a check or money order, make sure you use the payment coupon of your new bill that will have your updated account number and the new address: P.O. Box 734803 Dallas, TX 75373-4803.
- By phone: If you pay your CoServ bill by phone, be sure to use your new account number.
- Remote pay in person: If you use a remote pay location every month, CoServ will soon have more locations where customers can pay. For current pay locations, click here.
- Auto Pay with credit or debit card: If you are on Auto Pay using a credit or debit card, you will need to re-enroll in Auto Pay when you sign up for SmartHub using your new account number.
- Auto Pay with bank draft: If your monthly payment was automatically drafted from your bank account in 2019, you do NOT need to take any action to update your payment method in 2020.
If you have questions not answered here or on CoServ.com/SmartHub, please don't hesitate to contact us.