Routine website maintenance between midnight and 6 a.m. Monday, August 17, could result in delays and the inability to access certain areas of CoServ.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
|In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CoServ implemented several measures designed to protect the health of Employees, ensure that our Members and Customers continue to have uninterrupted electricity and natural gas service, and assist CoServ families who are suffering financial hardships.
➡️ Since April 2020, the CoServ Charitable Foundation (CCF) has designated $527,000 in Operation Roundup funds to our social service agency partners through the CCF COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund. (CoServ Members and Customers can make a tax-deductible donation through their SmartHub account. For more details, visit CoServ.com/Donate.)
➡️ CoServ offers payment arrangements and due-date extensions that provide Members and Customers the time they need to initiate the application process and receive assistance.
➡️ Since March 2020, more than 90 percent of CoServ Employees have worked from remote locations.
VACCINE UPDATE: Click on the county you reside in to determine whether you are eligible for the first phase of COVID-19 vaccinations and to schedule an appointment at the vaccine hub nearest you.
- 01/19/2021: CCF surpasses $525,000 in COVID-19 relief, resumes distribution of grants in North Texas
- 10/22/2020: CCF adds $100,000 to COVID-19 Relief Fund to help CoServ families
- 07/30/2020: $300,000 in CCF funds to help 'families who have never needed help before'
- 07/01/2020: CCF adds $100,000 to COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
- 06/29/2020: CoServ's 2020 Annual Meeting: 5 things you need to know
- 06/15/2020: CoServ returns record $27 million in Capital Credits to Members
- 05/20/2020: CoServ and Texas Motor Speedway partnership celebrates educators, first responders and high school graduates
- 05/08/2020: Denton County uses $2.2 million in CoServ Capital Credits for small businesses
- 05/04/2020: Surprise! You've just won a $5,000 CoServ Scholarship
- 05/01/2020: Letter from the CEO: In uncertain times, you can count on CoServ
- 05/01/2020: Protecting our employees, serving our Members
- 05/01/2020: SmartHub can help track electricity, keep COVID-19 costs down
- 04/27/2020: CoServ extends suspension of disconnections, late-payment fees to June 1
- 04/21/2020: CoServ announcement regarding 2020 Annual Meeting
- 04/18/2020: A special COVID-19 salute of appreciation to CoServ Linemen
- 04/15/2020: CoServ accepting donations to COVID-19 Relief Fund to help Members and Customers
- 04/14/2020: FC Dallas surprises CoServ Operations Team with Rosa's Cafe gift cards
- 04/08/2020: CoServ announces COVID-19 guidelines for developers and builders
- 04/06/2020: CoServ establishes CCF COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
- 03/30/2020: COVID-19 updates: Need help? State and federal resources are here to help
- 03/23/2020: Plans for Board of Directors election process on track
- 03/20/2020 VIDEO: We’re in this Together
- 03/20/2020: COVID-19 is scary enough. Stay away from these phishing scams that exploit the panic
- 03/17/2020: CoServ temporarily suspends disconnections for nonpayment
- 03/13/2020: CoServ statement regarding COVID-19
Denton County launched phase 2 of the OPEN Grant program for businesses using $20 million in federal funds on June 22. Businesses in the county with less than 100 employees are eligible for up to $50,000, five times the award from the first phase. Phase 2 of the grants were funded by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The deadline to apply is July 6.
For more information or to apply for a grant, click here.