Financial Assistance

The CoServ Charitable Foundation donates tens of thousands of dollars every quarter to social service agencies to assist qualifying CoServ Customers during tough times.

If you need help paying your utilities, contact the social service agency below that serves your community. If you're not sure which agency to call, view the interactive map below to find one that can serve your needs.

If you need additional time to pay your bill, you can also request a payment due-date extension.

CCF-funded social service agencies:

All Community Outreach (ACO) began in 1985. ACO’s mission is transforming lives by providing essential human and social services in the communities it serves. ACO provides free comprehensive human services to help families avoid hunger and homelessness and gain financial security.

Services Offered:
Income Support Services (such as food, clothing, housing and utility assistance, medical visits and prescriptions assistance) and Education and Employment Services (including GED classes, college assistance, financial literacy, and career counseling)

Service Area:
North Texas

Janet Smith, Director of Income Support
[email protected]

Address and Phone:
801 E. Main St.
Allen, TX 75002

8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., M-F

State and Federal Assistance:

Homeowners and renters can use this website to create an account and apply for assistance.

Texas Utility Help is administered by the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) with funding from the federal Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and federal Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP). The program provides eligible households with financial payments made directly to the utility company on the household’s behalf.