SmartHub: Smart Usage
You can track your electricity consumption, compare it to past billing periods and even see what your average usage is on a particular day of the week. You can look at your usage for 15-minute increments or explore it by the month by looking back at a year’s worth of data.
- Log in to you SmartHub account
- Click on My Usage
- My Usage – takes you to a dashboard
- Usage Explorer - gives you a detailed look at your past and current usage, all in one place. View your usage and weather trends by month, or if available by day or hour.
- Usage Comparison - compare two bills worth of usage history side by side. View the differences between this month last year, or other combinations to see how your bill varies each month.
- Average Usage - Average Usage shows you what your typical or average usage is for your selected time period. For example, see your average usage on each day of the week (such as Tuesdays), over the course of a year. Or see your typical usage in each hour of the day over the course of 2 weeks. Discover when you can save the most on your utility bill.
- Usage Management - Links to the CoServ Home Energy Calculator and the Green Button, which allows you to download your usage to a spreadsheet.