Ways to Pay Your Bill
No-fee payment options:
We offer the following convenient payment options for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial customers.
Need to make a payment? SmartHub is the answer. There is no charge for using a debit/credit card. (NOTE: We do not accept Discover or American Express. Industrial accounts are not eligible for payment with a debit/credit card).
Account balance drafted monthly from your bank account or debit/credit card. To enroll, log in to SmartHub and visit the "Auto Pay Program" page under the "Billing & Payments" screen.
One-time and Scheduled Payments
Login to SmartHub and click on "Make Payment" in your Account Overview on the home screen to make a one-time payment or a scheduled payment with your bank account or debit/credit card.
Don't want to enroll in SmartHub? You can pay now without creating an online account. (NOTE: You will need your account number and bill amount).
Send your check/money order with the payment stub to CoServ, P.O. Box 734803, Dallas, TX 75373-4803.
Call 833-890-6264 or 833-890-4831 (español). You’ll need your account number, which is located on the top right of your bill. There is no charge for using a debit/credit card.
Most banks provide online bill-pay services that allow you to schedule payments from your bank account. (NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 days for CoServ to receive payment. Also, please make sure your new CoServ account number is on your bank’s bill-pay system.)
Click here to find the MoneyGram location nearest you. There are no fees for using MoneyGram to make your payments. Please bring:
- Your payment
- Your CoServ account number
- Receive code 18863
- All MoneyGram locations accept cash; Walmart accepts PIN Debit.
If you are asked to make a payment using an option that isn't listed above, you may be getting scammed. Learn more about how to avoid scams.
Enjoy more family time!
We understand how important it is to simplify your budget so you can live your life. You deserve to spend more time focusing on people you love and activities you enjoy. Auto Pay helps you do that so you never have to worry about due dates or late fees.
Smart payments help you save time, avoid service interruptions and eliminate late fees. Set up automatic payments from your bank, credit or debit card today!
Benefits of Auto Pay:
- Take an item off your "to-do" list
- Never worry about late fees again
- Increases security & privacy
How does Auto Pay work?
Bills are automatically drafted from your method of choice (bank, credit/debit card) when your bill is due. You will receive an automatic email confirmation once your payment is processed. Click here to review our Auto Pay Enrollment Guide.
Log in to your SmartHub account to enroll today!
Bill Payment Assistance
The CoServ Charitable Foundation donates tens of thousands of dollars every quarter to social service agencies to assist qualifying CoServ Customers during tough times.
If you need help paying your utilities, contact the social service agency below that serves your community. If you're not sure which agency to call, click here for an interactive map to find one that can serve your needs.
CCF-funded social service agencies:
- All Community Outreach
- Christian Community Action
- Community Lifeline Center
- Frisco Family Services
- Texas Neighborhood Services
- Texoma Council of Governments
- Volunteers in Service to Others (VISTO)
Other Financial Resources:
- The Brazos Electric Ratepayer Hardship Fund provides bill credits to eligible low-income residential Members to help offset some of the financial impacts due to the high costs incurred during Winter Storm Uri. Click here for additional information about the program, including eligibility requirements, and to submit your application.
- U.S. military veterans burned in combat and residing in the CoServ Electric service area may qualify for bill-payment assistance from May to October in conjunction with Senate Bill 981. Download the eligibility requirements and application here.
- Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program
- Texas Department of Community Affairs
- Texas Utility Help Program
- Weatherization Assistance Program
If you need additional time to pay your bill, you can also request a payment due-date extension.