Updating Your Information
The easiest way to update your address is through your SmartHub account.
- Log into SmartHub.
- Click on 'My Profile', then click 'My Information', then click on 'Update My Billing Address'
- If you have multiple CoServ accounts, select the account you would like to update from the drop-down menu
- Update the effective date and update your address
- Choose whether it's a main address or a seasonal address change
- If it's a seasonal change, add a start and stop date
Or, you can also email our Customer Care Specialists at [email protected] or chat with us below. Please have your Customer Number, name, previous address, and new mailing address ready. Make sure to keep us updated on future addresses so we can contact you about your Capital Credits.
If you have recently updated your address or transferred service, your online account may not reflect the changes immediately. To access your new account, click the 'Select Property' button above your name and choose your new property.
Current accounts: Email us at [email protected] or chat with us below. Please be prepared to verify your new state ID and/or Social Security number.
Past accounts: Email us at [email protected] or chat with us below. Please be prepared to supply copies of any supporting documents (marriage license, divorce decree, a court-ordered document signed by a judge, etc.).
Add User to Account
Need to add a new user to your account? Click here to learn how.