CoServ is an electric and gas distribution company serving North Texas since 1937. Doing business as CoServ Electric since 1998, we now have over 10,478 miles of electric infrastructure serving more than 239,000 meters across Denton, Collin, Cooke, Grayson, Tarrant and Wise counties. Our natural gas affiliate, CoServ Gas, was established in 1998 and serves more than 124,000 gas meters in Denton, Collin and Kaufman counties.
- About CoServ—Excellence, safety and service. Find out what other values fuel our Mission to achieve our Vision of fulfilling the needs of those we serve.
- About Electric Co-ops—The cooperative model is different. Unlike investor-owned utilities, CoServ Electric is owned by the people we serve. Members receive money back in the form of Capital Credits, elect their Board of Directors and participate in the Annual Meeting.
- Annual Meeting—You’re invited to the party of the year! (At least, it is in our eyes.) Every year, we serve up a great dinner, door prizes and face-to-face conversations with our leaders.
- Board of Directors—Meet the local residents (your fellow Members) who you elect to oversee CoServ’s governance. You'll find a district map and details about the election process.
- Capital Credits—As a Member of an electric cooperative, you build ownership in CoServ Electric through your kilowatt-hour purchases. There is no stock to be purchased or sold; you own the business. And when the cooperative has earned a margin, we allocate it to our Member-Owners.
- About CoServ Gas—In 1998, CoServ Gas began offering clean, safe natural gas to three North Texas counties. As an affiliate of CoServ Electric, the natural gas company serves more than 124,000 Customers.
- Annual Reports—Learn about CoServ's financial information, growth and plans for the future.