How to Apply
Organizations seeking a grant from the CoServ Charitable Foundation (CCF) are encouraged to review CCF's three key grant categories and submit an application to the CCF Grant Committee.
Grants are reviewed bimonthly and are accepted between Jan. 1 and Oct. 31 of the current calendar year for any non-profit seeking support. There are specific timelines for grants involving animal-related causes and support for first responders or municipality projects. These include:
- June 1 through July 31 for animal-related non-profits with consideration in August. Applications should focus on support for agency clients.
- Aug. 1 through Sept. 15 for first responders or municipality-related causes with consideration in October. Applications should focus on safety or help promote positive relationships within the community.
Grant Application Links
The following factors will be considered in the evaluation of all funding requests:
- Direct impact to residents of the CoServ Service Area and the entire community
- Fiscal and administrative capability of the organization to deliver a quality service or program
- Results that are measurable and can be evaluated
Grant applicants are notified promptly of the Board's decisions. Recipients are eligible to apply for another grant the following calendar year. Those not receiving grants may apply the following month. If you have any questions about the CCF grant process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.