How to Apply
The CCF grant portal is now closed. Our next application window will open in the Spring of 2024.
We will consider grants in all three focus areas:
- Meeting Basic Human Needs
- Community Vitality
- Supporting Education
Eligibility and Special Conditions
- Organizations must have a 501(c)3 status to apply.
- Municipalities and First Responders are eligible to apply during either application cycle.
- Therapy barns are limited to requests for scholarship benefits for their clients.
- Animal-related non-profits must apply in the April – May application cycle.
The CoServ Charitable Foundation will not consider requests for:
- General operating funds
- Capital campaigns
- Office rent
- Salary support
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Direct impact on residents of the CoServ Service Area and the entire community
- Grants using General Funds may also be considered for communities outside the CoServ Service Area
- The fiscal and administrative capability of the organization to deliver a quality service or program
- Results that must be measurable and can be evaluated
Grant applicants will be notified promptly of the CCF Board's decisions. Recipients are eligible to apply for another grant the following calendar year.