How to Apply
The CCF grant portal is now closed. Our next application period will reopen in Spring 2023.
We will be considering grants in all three focus areas: Meeting Basic Human Needs, Community Vitality and Supporting Education. The following factors will be considered in the evaluation of all funding requests:
- Direct impact to residents of the CoServ Service Area and the entire community
- Grants using the General Funds which will be considered for communities outside the CoServ Service Area
- Fiscal and administrative capability of the organization to deliver a quality service or program
- Results that are measurable and can be evaluated
- A Final Project Form must be submitted to [email protected] and approved for a prior grant received before applying for additional funding.
Thank you for your attention to this! Please note that animal-related non-profits are required to apply in the May–June application cycle. Therapy barns are limited to requests for scholarship benefits for their clients at this time.
Municipalities and First Responders are eligible to apply during either application cycle.
Grant applicants are notified promptly of the CCF Board's decisions. Recipients are eligible to apply for another grant the following calendar year. The CoServ Charitable Foundation will not consider requests for general operating funds, capital campaigns, office rent or support for salaries. CCF prefers requests for programmatic needs. Projects to be funded should be within the CoServ service area. If you have any questions about the CCF grant process, please email Jennifer Ebert at [email protected].