ATTENTION, COSERV MEMBERS: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BALLOT OR DID NOT RECEIVE ONE, PLEASE CONTACT SURVEY & BALLOT SYSTEMS (SBS) AT (866) 909-3549 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To protect the health and safety of CoServ Electric Members and Employees, CoServ’s 2020 Annual Meeting will not be held at the University of North Texas Coliseum in Denton.
2. The meeting will be conducted at CoServ headquarters in Corinth on July 16, 2020. It will be streamed live on CoServ.com, beginning at 3 p.m., and a recorded version of the meeting will be made available afterward.
3. Due to COVID-19, no public attendance will be allowed.
4. The official mail-in ballot for this year’s Board of Directors election is included in the July edition of Texas Co-op Power magazine, which will be mailed to more than 200,000 CoServ Members beginning June 29, 2020. To view the candidates in this year’s election, click here.
5. Each successfully completed ballot received by 5 p.m. Friday, July 10, 2020, will be entered in a random drawing of 50 $100 bill credits.
For more details, please visit CoServ.com/AnnualMeeting.