WINTER SAVINGS SERIES
Winter in North Texas can be unpredictable. One day you might wear shorts, a t-shirt and sandals and the next day you're scrambling for a big warm coat, hat and mittens.
When the chill of winter hits, CoServ Members can stay warm inside their home while also conserving energy.
We’ve compiled a list below of our most helpful articles to help you save money and energy this winter. Have questions? Email us at [email protected] or chat with us below.
Questions about Higher Energy Costs?
Learn more about Energy Efficiency
- Looking for ways to be more energy efficient? Check out our list of winter energy savings tips.
- Want to see your homes efficiency rating? CoServ has a Home Energy Calculator that can tell you how your home stacks up and ways you can save.
- Did you know you can sign up for a free Energy Assessment by CoServ’s qualified technicians? Find out more about our different types of assessments and how to request one.
Put SmartHub to work with its built in Tools & Alerts
- Log in to your online account with SmartHub or the CoServ App to check your usage, track electricity consumption, compare it to past billing periods and see what your usage is on a particular day.
- Members can also set up usage alerts, so they receive notifications or emails if electricity usage passes a preset threshold for a day or even an hour.
Budget Billing & Rates
- Take the guesswork out of your monthly bill with Budget Billing. CoServ can take your last six months of usage and average it, so you pay that same amount every month. This amount is recalculated every six months, so it helps take the extreme swings of summer bills out of the equation.
- Did you know that you have several options when it comes to your rate? We have different rates to fit our Members' lifestyles, including a Solar Rate that gives Members 100 percent solar power without having to install a single solar panel.
Financial Assistance is Available
- The CoServ Charitable Foundation contributes to several social service agencies who provide Financial assistance to help North Texans with rent, mortgage and utility payments.
- CoServ Members who need more time pay their bill can request a Payment Due Date Extension if they meet the eligibility requirements.