It’s not every day that you find a utility offering good old-fashioned customer service. You know the kind—a place where you interact with real people (not confusing phone trees). The friendly, local Employees make you feel like much more than a number on an account. Welcome to that company, CoServ. What can we help you with today?
- Request New Service—If you’re ready to receive service from CoServ, we’d love to get you started.
- FAQ—To track down your answer right away, search our list of frequently asked questions.
- About Your Bill—From sample statements to due dates and late fees, find everything you need to know about our billing processes is one place.
- Payment Options—Choose a payment plan that's right for you. Financial assistance information is also available here for those who are in need.
- Burned Vet Assistance—In conjunction with Senate Bill 981, this program provides assistance for U.S. military veterans who qualify.
- Electric Rates and Tariff—We offer rate structures to suit residential, commercial and industrial members’ needs. Members also have the choice of a time-of-use or wind rate (residential only).
- Gas Rates and Tariff—Learn more about your natural gas rates, seasonal adjustments, and our Customers' rights and responsibilities.
- Critical Care—Members and Customers who have someone at their location using life-sustaining equipment powered by electric or natural gas should sign up for "Critical Care" status. We will make you a high priority during outages.
- Line Extensions—Do you need CoServ Electric to install more utilities poles or lines in order to power your home or business? Read more about our line extension policy and how to request them.
- Weather Policy—Whether it is a sweltering Texas summer or a wild ice-covered winter, learn more about what we do when extreme weather rolls into our area.
- Glossary—Do you know what PCRF or PGF stands for? How about the meaning of "kW demand"? Your next CoServ bill will be easier to understand after you browse our glossary.
For personal assistance, contact Customer Care. We’re happy to help you.