It’s not every day that you find a utility offering good old-fashioned customer service. You know the kind—a place where you interact with real people (not confusing phone trees). The friendly, local Employees make you feel like much more than a number on an account. Welcome to that company, CoServ. What can we help you with today?
- Request New Service—If you’re ready to receive service from CoServ, we’d love to get you started.
- About Your Bill—From sample statements to due dates and late fees, find everything you need to know about our billing processes is one place.
- Payment Options—Choose a payment plan that's right for you. Financial assistance information is also available here for those who are in need.
- SmartHub–Coming in January 2020! A dynamic new online and mobile account experience that will help you manage your energy use, report outages and other service issues, and pay your bills anytime from anywhere.
- Electric Rates and Tariff—We offer rate structures to suit residential, commercial and industrial members’ needs. Members also have the choice of a time-of-use or wind rate (residential only).
- Gas Rates and Tariff—Learn more about your natural gas rates, seasonal adjustments, and our Customers' rights and responsibilities.
- Critical Care—Members and Customers who have someone at their location using life-sustaining equipment powered by electric or natural gas should sign up for "Critical Care" status. We will make you a high priority during outages.
- Line Extensions—Do you need CoServ Electric to install more utilities poles or lines in order to power your home or business? Read more about our line extension policy and how to request them.
- Holidays–Our office is closed for certain holidays, but our electric and gas crews are on call 24/7.
- Weather Policy—Whether it is a sweltering Texas summer or a wild ice-covered winter, learn more about what we do when extreme weather rolls into our area.
For personal assistance, contact Customer Care. We’re happy to help you.